we are so excited to be blogging again, especially as it seems that we have found the passion of what to blog about, right? (lets see how it goes)!
We wanted to use this Blog Post to nudge you a bit closer to the essence of drinking WATER.
Water is Life! Simple as this sounds, it is a very true fact. We as human beings are about 60% water ourselves so it makes all the sense to continuously replenish and refresh with water.
The health benefits of water are a million and one, and we know that you will be able to find a ton of it if you simply google it. We Started this year with a challenge to be more healthy in our drinking approach by urging everyone to drink more water using the #januarywaterchallenge to spur this on. we are glad we did, and of course gladder that you came on this journey with us as we can now share a few things learnt as we were on the water drinking spree..
- Water is highly refreshing for our internal organs (helps to flush toxins and regulate them) and our external organs. ( Skin being the largest Human Organ, flourishes the most when well hydrated).
- Water helps us eat less. Well, if you notice you crave eating a lot, drink water right before you eat it, I bet you’ll eat less than you planned to.
- Frequent water drinking,helps to keep our mouth free of food particles that can cause a foul mouth odour, i.e Drinking water improves fresh breath
- Being Hydrated well enough by drinking water helps us regulate body temperature. So if you get hot so often, drink more water and cool yourself from within.
- Water Keeps you balanced throughout the day.(what do we mean), When you drink water, you may want to pee often which is good because as you walk to go and pee, you exercise your body. So indirectly, you are creating a healthy balance for your self as you go about your day. this ensures that no matter how static your daily routine is, you will get up once in a while to pee.
So here you have it, water is life because whether you drink little or a lot, its something that you cannot do without. All our carbonated drinks, sugar drinks and caffeine drinks will not even exist if there was no water to make them in the first place. think about it! Why not make drinking more water a part of your life beyond the month of January!